Translate This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Best Blogger?

I've been writing on this blog for nearly five years, and have enjoyed it so far.  I'm not making money on it, so this is pretty much just a personal blog about life as a vet, with some pet education thrown in from time to time.  But apparently I'm gaining a reputation on the Internet.  Time will tell whether or not that's a good thing!

In any case, I popped up on a list of "The Top 50 Veterinary Bloggers of 2013".  That's a very cool honor, though I have no idea how the list was determined, and for all I know there are around 51 veterinary bloggers out there so it may not mean much.  Also, 2013 is only half over!  Still, I'll admit that it strokes the ego a bit to be recognized in any small way.

There are some other great bloggers out there, and I know many of my readers have their own blogs related to the profession, some of which certainly deserve to be on that list.

Now I'm just waiting for Good Morning America to give me a call.....